Volume 10 Volume Listing Special Papers
Journal home Volume 12
Volume 11 For 1989
Volume 11 Number 1
Fossil Echinoidea from the Barton
Beds (Eocene, Bartonian) of the type locality at Barton-on-Sea in the
Hampshire Basin, England.
DAVID N. LEWIS
Date of publication: 30th October
Volume 11 Numbers 2 - 4
CORRELATION IN THE NORTH SEA BASIN
- J. J. HOOKER Editorial Preface.
- P. S. BALSON Joint Meeting of the Regional Committees on Northern
Paleogene Stratigraphy (RCNPS) and Northern Neogene Stratigraphy (RCNNS).
- R. W. O ' B. KNOX Thanetian and early Ypresian chronostratigraphy
in south-east England.
- A. W. JANSSEN Long distance correlation of Cainozoic deposits by
means of planktonic gastropods ( "pteropods" ); some examples of
- F. GRAMANN Eocene /Oligocene boundary definitions and the
sequence of strata in N. W. Germany.
- F. GULLENTOPS Sequence stratigraphy of the Tongerian and early
Rupelian in the Belgian type area.
- P. A. M. GAEMERS Definition of the classical Palaeogene - Neogene
boundary in the North Sea Basin by means of Gadidae otoliths (Pisces).
- P. S. BALSON The "Trimley Sands": a former marine
Neogene deposit from eastern England.
- W. HINSCH Subdivision and palaeogeography of the Gramian and
Syltian Stages (Late Miocene) in Schleswig - Holstein and Wursten (N. W.
- P. S. BALSON The Neogene of East Anglia - a field excursion
- I. BANG Biostratigraphy of the North Sea Danian based on
- P. G. LAGA & C. VANDORMAEL The use of geophysical well logs
- E. STEURBAUT The Ypresian in its type area: a summary.
- J. ALI A magnetostratigraphic study of Palaeogene sediments from
the London Basin.
- J. ALI, C. KING & E. A. HAILWOOD Magnetostratigraphy of the
early Eocene Ieper Clay, Belgium.
- M. C. BOULTER The "Brito - Arctic Igneous Province Flora
" around the Palaeocene / Eocene boundary
- P. CONDON Seismic stratigraphy and distribution of Palaeogene
sediments on the East Shetland Platform, northern North Sea
- E. A. HAILWOOD & F. TING Preliminary magnetostratigraphic
investigations of the Oligocene Boom Clay (Belgium) and Bovey Beds (UK.)
- J. J. HOOKER Late Eocene mammalian biostratigraphy in the
- C. KING Progress towards an "event stratigraphy" for
the Early Eocene in the North Sea Basin
- A. J. POWELL Neogene dinoflagellate cyst biostratigraphy and
sequence stratigraphy of the South Western Approaches - provisional results
- J. A. ZALASIEWICZ & S. J. MATHERS Stratigraphy of the Red and
Norwich Crag formations in Southern East Anglia.
Date of publication: 15th February