Volume Listing Special Papers
Journal home Volume 7
Volume 6 For 1984
VOLUME 6 PART 1
- L. Beverly Halstead: The first whale (Anglocetus beatsoni)
is a turtle.
- John Cooper: A review of the London Clay (Eocene) Mollusca of the
cliffs and shore of the Isle of Sheppey, Kent, England.
- M. A. Islam: A study of Early Eocene palaeoenvironments in the
Isle of Sheppey as determined from microplankton assemblage composition.
- John Cooper: William Hobbs SHRUBSOLE (1837-1927) and the
Sheerness New Town Well fossils of 1878.
- John Cooper, Henry J. Gamble & Christopher King: A
Bibliography of the Isle of Sheppey: Geology, Palaeontology, Archaeology,
Topography, History and Literature, 1572-1983.
Date of publication April 1984
VOLUME 6 PART 2
- Jacques Herman: Additions to the Eocene (and Oligocene) fauna of
Belgium. 7. Discovery of Gymnura teeth in Ypresian, Paniselian and
- David J. Kemp: Recent excavations in the London Clay Formation
near Peak Lane, Fareham, Hants.
- Alberto L. Cione & Alberto A. Pandolfi: A Finspine of
Heterodontus from the "Patagonian" of Trelew, Chubut, Argentina.
- David John Ward: Additions to the fish fauna of the English
Palaeogene. 5. A new species of Raja from the London Clay.
- Henry John Gamble: Relative stratigraphical levels in the Lower
Eocene succession along the north Sheppey cliffs: a solution from structural
- John Cooper: Selected references on the Tertiaries published in
1982 (excluding those which comprise Tertiary Research and T.R. Special
- John Cooper: Obituary. Henry John GAMBLE, B.Sc., F.G.S.,
Date of publication May 1984
VOLUME 6 PART 3
- David J. Kemp: Temporary Excavations in the Bracklesham Group
near Southampton, Hampshire.
- H. J. F. Hooyberghs: Planktonic foraminifera from the Wemmel
Sands Member of the Asse Formation at Strombeek Bever (Belgium).
- Helmut Jähnichen: Comment on Nomenclature:- "Braunia"
tiliafolia (AL.BR.) Givulescu (1970) versus Byttneriophyllum tiliaefolium (AL.BR.)
Knobloch & Kva_ek (1965a).
- Helmut Jähnichen, Walter L. Friedrich & Mikuláš Taká_:
Engelhardioid leaves and fruits from the European Tertiary Part II.
Date of publication October 1984
VOLUME 6 PART 4
- Bernard M. Landau: A Discussion of the Molluscan Fauna of two
Pliocene Localities in the Province of Huelva (Spain), including descriptions
of six new species.
- David J. Kemp: M27 Motorway Excavations Near West End Southampton
- H. J. F. Hooyberghs: Planktonic foraminifera from the Lede Sands
Formation at Balegem.
Date of publication December 1984