Volume 2 Volume Listing Special Papers
Journal home Volume
Volume 3 For 1980/1981
VOLUME 3 PART 1
- THE DISTRIBUTION OF CARTILAGINOUS FISH, TURTLES,
BIRDS AND MAMMALS IN THE BRITISH PALAEOGENE I.G.C.P 124.
J.J.Hooker, A.N.Insole, R.T.J.Moody, C.A.Walker & D.J.Ward
- J. J. Hooker & D. J. Ward Introduction and Stratigraphy.
- J. J. Hooker & D. J. Ward List of Localities.
- D. J. Ward The Distribution of Sharks, Rays & Chimaeroids in
the English Palaeogene.
- R. T. J. Moody The Distribution of Turtles in the British
- C. A. Walker The Distribution of Birds in the British Palaeogene.
- J. J. Hooker & A. N. Insole The Distribution of Mammals in
the British Palaeogene.
Date of publication March 1980
VOLUME 3 PART 2
- J-C. Rage & R. L. E. Ford Amphibians and Squamates from the
Upper Eocene of the Isle of Wight.
- H-J. Gregor Seeds of the genus Coriaria LINNÉ (Coriariaceae)
in the European Neogene.
- E. A. Jarzembowski Book notice and review.
- C. King & D. J. Kemp Exposures in the London Clay Formation
of the Gosport area (Hants).
- C. J. O. Harrison A small Owl from the Lower Eocene of Britain.
- J. Cooper The Lenham Beds (Late Miocene?) of Kent, England Field
meeting report & selected bibliography 1855-1978.
- J. Cooper Selected references on the Tertiaries published in 1979
(Excluding those which comprise Tertiary Research and T.R. Special Papers.).
Date of publication December 1980
VOLUME 3 PART 3
- H. J. Gamble A critical analysis of certain thickness
measurements utilised for correlation of London Clay Sections in east Kent.
- C. J. O. Harrison A re-assignment of Amphipelagus majori
from Ciconiidae (Ciconiiformes) to Ergilornithidae (Gruiformes).
- J. Cooper An outline of the Tertiary Research Group, founded
- D. J. Ward A simple machine for bulk processing of clays &
- R. T. J. Moody & E. Buffetaut Notes on the systematics &
palaeoecology of the crocodiles & turtles of the Metlaoui Phosphates
(Eocene) of Southern Tunisia. 125
- B. J. Welton A new species of Oxynotus Rafinesque, 1810 (Chondrichthyes
Squalidae) from the Early Miocene (Saucesian) Jewett Sand, Kern County,
California, U.S.A. 141
Date of publication July 1981
VOLUME 3 PART 4
- G. De Geyter & W. Willems Sponge spicules from the Landen
Formation in Belgium.
- R. A. Hewitt Studies of London Clay concretions, with special
reference to Leigh-on-Sea in Essex. 16
- A. D. King & D. J. Kemp Stratigraphy of the Bracklesham Group
in Recent exposures near Gosport, Hants.
- J. Herman Additions to the Eocene fish fauna of Belgium 5. The
discovery of Mustelus teeth in Ypresian, Paniselian & Wemmelian strata.
- J. Cooper Selected references on the Tertiaries published in 1980
(excluding those which comprise Tertiary Research & T.R. Special papers.).
Date of publication February