Volume Listing Special Papers
Journal home Volume
Volume 1 For 1976/1977
J. Ward Report of field meetings to Winterbourne
and Shelford sand pits, Kent 11.XI.1972 and 18.I.1975.
Cooper, J. J. Hooker and D. J. Ward Report
of field meeting to East Dorset (including Holt Wood and Studland Bay),
C. Stinton Report of field meeting in the New
Forest, Hampshire, 21.VI.1975.
P. James and D. J. Ward Report of Project
Meeting to Yateley, Hampshire and Arborfield Berkshire, 5.II.1972.
Cooper Report of field meeting to Arborfield,
A. Jarzembowski Report of Easter field meeting
the Lower Tertiaries of the Isle of Wight, 27-31.III.1975.
Preece A note on the terrestrial Gastropoda of
the Bembridge Limestone (Upper Eocene/Lower Oligocene) of the Isle of Wight,
King and A. D. King A London Clay section at
Waterworks Corner, Woodford, Essex (TQ 393 903).
George and S. Vincent Some river exposures of
London Clay in Suffolk and Essex.
George Further information on Copperas tokens.
Date of publication September 1976
- J. Cooper Report of field meeting to Harefield, Middlesex
- D. J. Ward A temporary exposure of Harefield Member (Palaeocene
Oldhaven Formation) at Bignell's Corner, South Mimms, Herts.
- D. J. Kemp Account of excavations into the Campanile Bed (Eocene,
Selsey Formation) at Stubbington, Hants.
- D. A. Bone The Tertiary deposits at Newhaven, Sussex.
- George & S. Vincent Further river exposures of London Clay in
Suffolk and Essex.
- R. T. J. Moody The discovery of a large pelomedusid turtle from the
phosphates of Morocco.
- J. Cooper Selected references on the Tertiaries published in 1975.
Date of publication December 1976
- M. Pickford The status of Adaetontherium incognitum Lewis, 1934,
from the Middle Miocene of Pakistan.
- D. J. Ward The Thanet Beds exposure at Pegwell Bay, Kent.
- F. Berry & J. Cooper A temporary exposure of the Paludina Band
(Woolwich Beds) at Peckham, South London.
- W. George & S. Vincent Report of field meeting to
Walton-on-the-Naze and Wrabness, Essex, 2.X.1976; with notes on the London Clay
- J. J. Hooker A mammal from the Upper Eocene of Hengistbury Dorset.
- P. R. Crane The Alum Bay plant beds.
Date of publication June 1977
- D. J. Ward A new species of Chimaeroid fish from the Upper
Bracklesham Beds (M. Eocene) of Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire.
- W. George & S. Vincent A foreshore exposure of London Clay at
- M. E. Collinson & M. M. Ribbins Pyritised fern rachides in the
- A. D. King & C. King The Stratigraphy of the Earnley `division'
(Bracklesham Group) at Copythorne, Hampshire.
- F. C. Stinton Teleost Otoliths from the Harefield Beds (Palaeocene
Oldhaven Formation) at Bignell's Corner, Herts.
- J. Herman Additions to the Eocene fish fauna of Belgium. 3.
Revision of the Orectilobiforms.
- J. J. Hooker The Creechbarrow Limestone - its biota &
- J. Cooper Selected references on the Tertiaries published in 1976.
Date of publication November 1977